After 5 years of excellence Interior Addict continues to be not only a design success, but also a commercial success too. Simply put, the designer furniture industry believe IA have the right mix of product and style. But what about us, the buyers, the ones who are looking for affordable designer furniture, are we finding that they’re the right choice for us?
…Here’s What You Should Know
1) The website is very well set out and is clean and easy for you to navigate your way around it! This is important because the minute I can’t find what I want on a website and I know it should be there somewhere, I just hit the back button or the red cross and I’m out of there. Any website that doesn’t make the online shopping experience easy for me, doesn’t get my hard earned!
So that’s a plus in my mind!
2) You can shop by room, product or by designer. This is another plus because it just makes the catalogue that much easier to search and that much easier for you to choose from.
3) They buy direct from the manufacturers, which keeps the price down and as we all know quality designer furniture is not easy to find at low prices, so this one move of buying directly from the designers/manufactures is a great move for them and more importantly for us!
In fact Interior Addict have a regular section of Offers & Clearances that you’d be crazy not to check out! CLICK HERE now to check it out and see what they have today!
4) You’ll know exactly where your order is because you’ll be kept well informed about the progress of your order and when your order will be delivered.
Now, the innovative designer furniture on offer at Interior Addict will have you drooling. Now as I’ve said the fact that they buy direct from the manufactures and the furniture makes the pricing great, but I will say that they’re are not the cheapest but the quality is outstanding.
Check out the Egg Chair in the Arne Jacobsen Style
Stylish and sexy, as you’d expect from an Egg Chair, this particular offer comes in semi-aniline leather, aniline leather or Danish wool – this means that you can pretty much choose a colour and they can get it ready for you in Danish wool!
The curves, as you’d expect, on this designer chair are simply so full and so inviting that you just want to touch it and slide into it. It really is a stunning replica of the Arne Jacobsen original and one that I could very easily find a space for in my stripped back home!
Height: 107 cm highest point * Depth:79 cm* Width :86 cm Widest Point
Price at time of writing £899 – but as these guys are always offering discounts, you might get lucky and find it on offer at a fraction of the price!
I’m sure you can accommodate this beauty somewhere and somehow!
Antonio Citterio Style Georgie Modular Sofa
This really is a treat of a sofa and one that will only add definition, style and class to a room steeped in the less is more style of design.
If I could have this sofa, I’m not sure that there’s anything else I’d want in the room, but then something tells me that it doesn’t matter what kind of accessories you put in a room or a space with this baby, it simply cannot detract from this bad boy!
The George or Georgie Modular Sofa just oozes classic 1950s style and charm and lines.
- luxury Italian aniline leather in chocolate brown
- internal hard wood frame, with high density polyurathane cushions topped with duck feather for fantastic comfort.
- includes foot stool
- dimensions 341cm wide x 192cm deep x 59cm height
seat height 38cm
This really is a sofa to build a room for! Find it on the website by clicking here!
These are just two that caught my eye on the Interior Addict site, but you can check out the wide range of lighting, beds, dining offers, sofas, storage, hallway offers and much more when you go to there website!
But be warned, you just might find an offer you can’t resist!